The website for those who were first-formers at St. Marylebone Grammar School, London, England, in 1961 (or who joined the group later)
We regret to record the deaths:
- in May, 2009, of Ted McNeal, much loved and respected last Deputy Head, and stalwart of the Old Philologians;
- in June, 2002, of Roy Mansell, described by Nigel Wallace as ‘the best teacher I ever had’;
- in May, 2004, of Michael Blakeway, a popular,dedicated,historymaster
- Peter Hall died four days after our first reunion. At the funeral in Worthing, Parsons, Wildman, and Williams represented us.
- Alan Rawel died in Autumn 2004. Grossbard, Kinsella, and Parnes went to the burial in Cheshurst.
- Andrew Gee passed away in December 2012